Hi friends! I’m soooo excited to share today’s post with you because it’s inspired by the new lifestyle trend that’s been getting a ton of buzz in the news lately – HYGGE! (pronounced HOO-gah.)
In case you’ve been living under a rock and haven’t heard of it yet, hygge is a Danish concept that, in a word, translates to “coziness.” It encourages people to take some time every day to do all things warm and snuggly – whether it be cuddling up under a warm blanket with a book and cup of coffee in hand, or sitting in front of the fireplace with your loved ones watching a TV show.
Of course, any time spent “hyggelig” (the verb form, pronounced HOO-ga-lee) merits some delicious comfort food to go with it, and that’s what I’m bringing you today! I’ve put together a fantastic roundup of the ultimate hygge recipes, guaranteed to make any time spent hyggelig a smashing success.
So let’s get to it!
1. PULL-APART BEER BREAD WITH COMTE AND wHOLE gRAIN mUSTARD
2. Healthy Mushroom Risotto
3. Slow Cooker Moroccan Lamb
4. Vanilla Coconut Matcha Latte
5. Slow Cooker Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk
6. Danish Smorrebrod with Remoulade
7. Skillet Cornbread with Manuka Honey and Cinnamon Butter
8. 5-Ingredient Broccoli Cheese Soup
10. Chicken and Cauliflower Skillet
11. Easy One-Pot Mac ‘n Cheese with Hidden Veggies
12. Black Pepper Rose Puff Loaf
13. Mushroom and Cauliflower Vegan Shepherd’s Pie
14. Kentucky Coffee
15. Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Lentils, Kale and Sun Dried Tomatoes
16. Vegan Florentine Biscuits
17. Easy Swiss Chard Lentil Soup
18. Sweet with Heat Yam Casserole
19. Coconut Braised Chickpeas and Spinach
20. Savory Pretzel Bread Pudding with Cheddar, Apples and Sausage