Miso Furikake Hummus
This Miso Furikake Hummus takes your hummus snack game to the next level. Umami-rich miso takes the place of traditional tahini and furikake - the favorite Japanese seasoning - is sprinkled on top to give your hummus a flavor like you’ve never tasted before.
Servings: 8 people
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons furikake
- Fresh vegetables, to serve
- Taro chips, to serve
Combine all ingredients except furikake, vegetables and chips in a food processor or high-powered blender. Process until smooth with no chunks remaining.
Transfer hummus to serving bowl and top with furikake. Serve with fresh vegetables and taro chips.
- DISH DENSITY: Low
- You can find furikake at your local Asian grocery store or here on Amazon.
- You can find miso at most grocery stores.
- This hummus is best served within 2-3 days of making it.
- Try dipping in your favorite veggies or even taro chips!
Calories: 69kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 155mg | Potassium: 9mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg