Pomegranate Moscow Mule (adapted from DELISH)
This recipe takes the classic mule cocktail and livens it up with the addition of pomegranate syrup, pomegranate seeds, and a sprig of fresh rosemary.
Servings: 1 cocktail
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce Sonoma Syrup Co. Pomegranate Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Sonoma Syrup Co. Sweetened Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup ice
- 2 ounces ginger beer
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate arils
- Sprig of fresh rosemary
In your copper mug or cocktail glass, stir together the vodka, pomegranate syrup, lime juice and ice.
Top with ginger beer and garnish with pomegranate arils and rosemary sprig.
- You can find the original recipe from DELISH here.
- Be sure to use high-quality vodka and ginger beer for the best-tasting Pomegranate Mule!
- Feel free to substitute grenadine for the Pomegranate Syrup.
- If you can't find sweetened lime juice, use regular lime juice and add in some honey or simple syrup to taste.
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 35mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin C: 6mg