Protein-Packed Healthy Chicken Waldorf Salad
A typically mayonnaise-laden dish gets a healthy makeover with the substitution of Greek yogurt and delicious cinnamon and nutmeg. The perfect no-cook meal!
Servings: 5 servings
- 15 ounces cooked chicken breast, diced (about 2-3 breasts)
- 3/4 cup halved red grapes
- 2/3 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
Serve alone, with crackers, chips or spread onto sliced bread as a sandwich!
Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 326mg | Potassium: 477mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 124IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 91mg | Iron: 1mg