The BEST Dairy-Free Eggnog Recipe
An easy, five-minute recipe featuring all of the festive flavors of classic eggnog in delicious, creamy, dairy-free oat milk. A healthier take on a typically indulgent treat!
Servings: 4 people
- 4 cups oat milk I prefer Oatly brand
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg, plus additional for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Couple of handfuls of ice
Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend on high until mixture is frothy but there are still some little chunks of ice left.
Pour into four glasses and sprinkle additional ground nutmeg over top of each one. Serve immediately.
Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 114mg | Potassium: 130mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 492IU | Calcium: 350mg | Iron: 2mg