Andy's Fairfield Granola
This easy granola recipe is the perfect thing to have on hand for hurried weekday breakfasts or to give as a homemade gift. It's a crowd-pleaser!
Servings: 30 servings
- 4 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 2 ounces white sesame seeds
- 2 ounces black sesame seeds
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 + 1/4 cup clover honey
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 cups whole natural almonds, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 cups raisins
Preheat oven to 310 degrees Fahrenheit.
Mix everything except the raisins together in a large mixing bowl.
Spread the mixture out on two jelly roll pans (baking sheets with edges.) Bake in 310 degree oven for 45 minutes. About halfway through the baking time, stir the granola so everything cooks evenly. You want everything to become a nice golden color without anything getting too brown in one place.
Once baked, allow to cool. Mix in the raisins. Store in airtight container.