Three-Ingredient Raspberry Meyer Lemon Sorbet
This recipe for Raspberry Meyer Lemon Sorbet is so easy and requires only three ingredients. It’s the perfect blend of sweet and sour and the ultimate refresher for a warm summer’s day.
Servings: 6 people
- 6 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups Sonoma Syrup Co. Raspberry Syrup with Meyer Lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh Meyer lemon juice Sub regular lemon juice if needed
Place raspberries in blender and puree until liquid. Strain through sieve into mixing bowl, using the spatula if needed to push liquid through.
Stir in syrup and lemon juice.
Add mixture to ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions, or pour into loaf pan and place in freezer for at least 4 hours before serving.
- DISH DENSITY: Medium
- If you're looking for an easy-to-use ice cream maker, here's the perfect one for you. You can also use an 8- or 9-inch loaf pan in lieu of an ice cream maker and just pour the mixture in and freeze until set.
- To make your own Raspberry Meyer Lemon Simple Syrup: Make 1/2 cup of extra raspberry purée and stir in 1-2 teaspoons of fresh meyer lemon juice. Next, boil 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar together on the stove and simmer until mixture is reduce by half. Stir in the raspberry purée, turn off the heat and let cool. Once cool, run the mixture through a strainer and voila! You'll have homemade Raspberry Meyer Lemon Simple Syrup.
- For an adult treat, add a scoop of the sorbet to your next glass of sparkling wine!
Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 234mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 67g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 4mg