Black Bean Dip
Forget hummus, this black bean dip is going to be your new favorite condiment. With hints of cumin and lime, it's the perfect accompaniment to any sort of Mexican food.
Servings: 4 toddlers
1/4 cup measure
1/4 teaspoon measure
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Here are some great "dipper" ideas for Black Bean Dip: jicama, tortillas, pita bread, tortilla chips, carrots, zucchini, radish, chicken strips, shrimp.
- This dip can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and frozen for up to 3 months.
Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 147mg | Potassium: 32mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg