Red, White and Blueberry Blender
This smoothie is the perfect festive, healthy treat for the Fourth of July, full of fresh berry and coconut flavor, plus a secret ingredient!
Servings: 2 smoothies
- 1 13.5 ounce can coconut milk or cream
- 3 cups frozen berries I used strawberries, blueberries and cherries.
- 1 tablespoon orgeat
- 1/2 cup ice
- While the red and blue frozen berries make this smoothie patriotic, you're welcome to substitute frozen fruit that fits any occasion.
- Be sure to use the canned coconut milk or cream as opposed to coconut beverage (the popular milk substitute).
- This smoothie is best enjoyed right after making.
- However, if you want a special frozen treat, make it into popsicles and freeze for up to 3 months.
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 126mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 107IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg